The Customers (users) of Bazaari Global Finance Ltd. (Bazaari Finance) using this site by implication, means that user have gone through and agreed and abide by following, disclaimer, Terms & Conditions.
It is important to note that Bazaari Finance has taken required efforts to ensure that the
information/ statement/ certificate provided on the Bazaari Finance's website is reasonably
correct and accurate, however, Bazaari Finance does not warrant its accuracy, completeness
or suitability, correctness, adequacy validity, whatsoever for any purpose. As such database
provided is without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect.
No Liability to Bazaari Finance
- Use of any information/statement/certificate on Bazaari Finance's website shall be at your own risk.
- Bazaari Finance has provided information/data base on the website on an "as is where is" basis. Bazaari Finance expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- All information/statements/certificates should be used in accordance with applicable laws and Bazaari Finance does not undertake any kind of liability whatsoever for the same.
- In case of transaction/ statement /certificate is not in agreement with your record or with the information that you have, you are requested to write to Bazaari Finance.
- Disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, your use of the site.
Other Terms & conditions
- It will be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the use of name and password are kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party, including any representative of the Bazaari Finance, or its agents and shall take all possible care to prevent discovery of the under name or password by any person.
- Bazaari Finance makes no representations about the timeliness, of the services contained on the Bazaari Finance website for any purpose.
- Bazaari Finance makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, of the services contained on the Bazaari Finance website for any purpose.
- Bazaari Finance, at no event, be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits,arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Bazaari Finance's websites.
- Bazaari Finance shall not be held responsible if any information/ database/ statement/ certificate/ page is printed/ downloaded from Bazaari Finance's site and after printing/ downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/ removed/obscured contained therein.
- Bazaari Finance, at no event, be liable/ responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages for the delay or inability to use the Bazaari Finance website, or failure to provide services, or for any information, date, statement, certificate, software, and any other services obtained through the Bazaari Finance websites, or otherwise arising out of the use of Bazaari Finance website.
- Certain services, such as accounting information depend on continuous connection to the Bazaari Finance's database. Bazaari Finance makes no assurance, representation, promise whatsoever that such connectivity will always be available.
- Bazaari Finance reserves the right to suspend these services if in Bazaari Finance’s opinion security of the site or of the data could be compromised.
- Bazaari Finance may also suspend services on the website for any customer at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In such event user shall contact Bazaari Finance offices for any clarification.